Mudra Level 1: Happiness is in your Hands
MUDRA LEVEL 1
Happiness is in your Hands
WHEN: February 25, 2023
9am - 12pm PT (California)
12pm - 3pm ET (New York)
6pm- 9pm CET (Germany)
Paranitya Narasimha Ashram
Have you ever had a physical, emotional or spiritual problem that you just cannot seem to overcome?
In this workshop, you will learn 10 simple techniques given by Paramahamsa Vishwananda that will help you transform your unconscious habits and blockages, all while using, directing and cultivating your own energy!
While we often try to control the mind to transform our problems and create positive change, our ingrained habits, often from many lifetimes, are too deep to change superficially.
The key to lasting freedom lies in our heart. This freedom can be achieved by simple tools that direct us from the mind into the Heart.
In this Mudra course you will be given the tools and knowledge on how to bypass the mind and create real, lasting change that will transform your life and yoga practice.
The main purpose of Mudras is to increase the focus on the true meaning of life – the realization of the Divinity within. If we are in balance, the life energy can flow freely, blockages are resolved and we realize what we really are: pure Love.
What you will learn:
- 10 Mudras paired with ancient Sanskrit Mantras that can be applied right away.
- What are Mudras? How are they used? How can they be applied to your life to bring transformation and balance spiritually and physically?
- What is Mantra? What is the deeper meaning behind these mantras?
- How to use a combination of Mantras and Mudras to balance and purify your energetic pathways to create both physical and spiritual wellbeing.
The mudras in this course can help to:
- Improve concentration and memory
- Overcome anger, anxiety, and addictions
- Strengthen the physical heart and combat the effects of stress on the body
- Open the spiritual heart and love unconditionally
- Purify the lungs, balance hormones, and help insomnia
- Develop qualities of the Divine Mother & develop strength on the spiritual path
- Forgive actions done consciously or unconsciously to clear the mind from guilt
- Purify and remove blockages from the chakras and nadis
- Discover your divine gifts and how to use them
- Dissolve the ego, pride, and negative qualities
The teacher, Swami Tulsidas, a direct disciple of Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda, has taught these timeless techniques to over 10,000 yogis and spiritual seekers throughout North America, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
This workshop empowers you not only for a weekend but will enhance and support you for life!