Atma Kriya Yoga Online Course - August 2021
Join us for the next Atma Kriya Yoga course!
WHEN: August 21 - 10am-5pm PST
& August 22 - 10am - 4pm PST
WHERE: Online VIA Zoom
Atma Kriya Yoga awakens the love relationship between us and God. Each technique cultivates a different type of bhakti (devotion) and awakens the divinity which is deep inside all of us.
The Shaktipat initiation unlocks the full potential of the techniques. It also helps to dissolve negativity so you can go beyond judgment and find unconditional love.
GRACE OF THE MASTERS
Mahavatar Babaji is the father of all kriya-yoga lineages and the guru of Paramahamsa Vishwananda. The blessing and grace of all the kriya-yoga Masters is infused into the student through the Shaktipat initiation, while devotional practice activates the blessing.
Atma Kriya Yoga is a full yogic system that includes meditation, as well as energetic and physical yogic exercises. The practice is well-rounded and yet flexible enough to incorporate into a busy lifestyle.
In this course, participants will learn:
- Asanas - Five physical yogic postures support your meditation practice, boost your immune system and enhance your physical vitality.
- Mudras - Body and finger yoga aligns your body’s energy so you can reach your spiritual aim.
- Main Kriya - This chakra meditation raises your consciousness, unites body and soul, and burns one spiritual year of karma with every breath.
- Protective Shield - Elevating the vibration of your energy centres protects you from negativity and allows more divine light to shine through.
- 9 Forms of Bhakti - what are they and how to cultivate them
- Japa - Reciting the Divine Names attunes your whole being to its powerful vibration and allows divine qualities to awaken.
Meditation techniques - Concentration and focus helps you bring self-awareness into your daily actions so you can transcend the duality of human existence.
Sound yoga - Listening to the symphony of inner mystical sounds emanating from your heart chakra strengthens your intuition.
OM Chanting - Group chanting generates harmony and peace for yourself, others and your local environment.
Pranayama - Observing and controlling your breath promotes physical and energetic balance.
- Burn Karma and purify the mind and body
Build a personal relationship with the Divine.
Connect to the source of life within your own being.
Awaken Divine Qualities of love, peace, patience, wisdom, intuition, compassion and more.
- Ongoing support from your AKY teacher and opportunity to join the AKY online community.
SHAKTIPAT INITIATION - The course culminates in a beautiful one-on-one initiation where the grace and blessing of all the kriya-yoga Masters is bestowed upon you. IMPORTANT: Shaktipat initiation MUST be in person. It cannot be given online. Once you have taken the course, you can coordinate with your teacher when and how to receive the initiation in person.